Parks can benefit from the work of Block by Block Ambassadors through improving the visitor experience.
There are no two days alike in managing a park environment. When the grass needs mowing, it’s rained for three straight days during the week and there is a slate full of weekend events, there’s no time to be juggling the coordination of multiple contractors that are narrow in scope. This is where the flexibility of a Block by Block Ambassador program becomes invaluable. Services can be adjusted from day to day based on each day’s priorities.
The following are specific examples of the services that can be provided to parks through a Block by Block Ambassador program:
- Trash and litter removal
- Spot washing of spills and stains
- Frequent restroom checks
- Deep cleaning of restrooms
- Lawn mowing
- Fertilization and weed control
- Fountain cleaning, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Setting up event fixtures
- During event logistics and security
- Post event clean up
Hospitality and Security
- Opening and closing of park venues
- Ongoing friendly, proactive engagement of park visitors
- Educating of park rules, and enforcement when necessary
Check out our Park Programs Best Practices to learn more about how Block by Block provides highly versatile services to Market Square Park in Houston.